• Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    I'M OFFICIAL - But Only Until Thursday

    I've posted my address for the mission home in Salt Lake. I arrived on Temple Square June 10th. I like to think that I'm good with regards to responding to mail, so I'd love to hear from you (and some of you owe me, haha)! Packages and Letters much appreciated and welcome!! If visiting, I'll be in the main visitor's center for the first 6 weeks starting in june and then anywhere else on Temple Square after that. Make sure you stop and say hi. I'm a relatively nice person.

    Don we now our gay apparel, fa la la, la la la, la la la

    Happy Monday P-Day! Now do you all love me again? I'm back in the South Zone this transfer and still with Sister Barona and Pday is monday and we are assigned to be the newsletter editors this transfer. So that should be interesting.

    It's been crazy here! SOO many people! President Holmes predicts that about 900,000 people will come through temple square in the next month!! We have goals again (just like conference) and we're all working hard to achieve it. And just as expected, we got even more weirdos with the crowds.

    I talked with a guy named Sean.....Sean Smith.....Sean Fielding Smith (who later told security first that his name was sean and then John and then asked "what difference does it make?"). Haha. I already told Kaycee and Randy but he said his "regalia" (if anyone can shed light on that, be my guest) is the griffin and hence he has the marks of the griffin tatooed on himself. Under his eye he had a teardrop and he had wings on his back and was hoping to get a tail sometime soon. Oh boy. He reminds me of cat-boy at BYU (dressed up in cat ears and a tail, hahaha) but a little more extreme and way into mythology and architecture. The problem with talking to him is that he would turn away while talking and be mumbling all the time so I couldn't understand him. He'd go from talking about how he crawled out of the window during primary because he didn't understand it and then turn his head "mumble mumble mumble" then "....Not that there's anything wrong with bullies" and I was like "WHAT?!?!?!" (in my head of course) and Sister Barona was too busy trying not to laugh. Oh such joy for this season!!

    We had a great thanksgiving! All the sisters together not at Chuck-a-rama. We went to an event facility called Noah's and had dinner there. It was great! We all had a great time together and were very thankful for all that we were blessed with.

    The lights are beautiful and I realize that while they are on and we are on Temple Square, we don't really get the chance to see or appreciate them because we're busy all the time. It's sad! But we're still feeling the christmas spirit!

    I met a wonderful couple yesterday in the Tabernacle. The husband had been catholic and his wife was lutheran but they went to an episcopalian church because they had been divorced and weren't allowed to be catholic. So they said their church was a good in-between because it's basically like the catholic church only the priests can be married. We were talking about what happens after we die and the woman said she had always been worried about people that never had the opportunity to learn about Christ and what would happen to them, that it didn't seem fair that they would go to hell. I was able to share how those who didn't receive the gospel of Jesus Christ in this life would have that opportunity in the Spirit World and be able to accept baptism if they wanted to. It was wonderful to share that truth with them and the woman said that it settled her fears and she had always wondered about that. I shared Alma 40:11 about where the spirits initially go after death and how we all initially return home to God and then find a state of rest or a state of anguish. It was great and they were very lovely people!

    We're all ready for another intense week! My feet had to readjust to going all the time; the square had slowed down after General Conference in October and I was glad to be working hard and having so many people to talk with on the square. I hope all of your thanksgivings were wonderful! Thanks for all the love and support! I wish you the best for this next christmas month!

    Love, Sister Hulet

    P.S. guess who wasn't that brilliant? I remember why I have my mom forward emails: because I'm not allowed to write emails to anyone but immediate family. Sorry! And to clarify: YOU can email ME but I can't email YOU. I write back with snail mail. Happy Christmas!!
    Read More 0 comments | Posted by Momma H. edit post

    0 comments



    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home

    Sister Hulet

    SOON TO BE HOME SISTER HULET

    Sister Hulet will be arriving at the State College airport on October 27, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.
    Thursday she will officially be release as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
    WELL DONE, SISTER HULET

    ...........................

    ...........................

    To send an email

    You can email me at:

    sisterhulet@myldsmail.net


    To write a letter or send a package:

    I'm now on Temple Square - send letters and goodies to:

    Sister Julie Hulet
    Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
    50 N West Temple St Rm BSVC
    Salt Lake City, UT
    84150-1006

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2010 (22)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (3)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ▼  2009 (26)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ▼  November (3)
        • Don we now our gay apparel, fa la la, la la la, la...
        • I'm dreaming of a white christmas
        • "You're as strong as an ox. . ."
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (3)
      • ►  July (5)
      • ►  June (6)
      • ►  May (3)




    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Sister Hulet's Mission. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top