I'M OFFICIAL - But Only Until Thursday
I've posted my address for the mission home in Salt Lake. I arrived on Temple Square June 10th.
I like to think that I'm good with regards to responding to mail, so I'd love to hear from you (and some of you owe me, haha)! Packages and Letters much appreciated and welcome!!
If visiting, I'll be in the main visitor's center for the first 6 weeks starting in june and then anywhere else on Temple Square after that. Make sure you stop and say hi. I'm a relatively nice person.
Sister Hulet
SOON TO BE HOME SISTER HULET
Sister Hulet will be arriving at the State College airport on October 27, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday she will officially be release as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
WELL DONE, SISTER HULET
Thursday she will officially be release as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
WELL DONE, SISTER HULET
...........................
To send an email
You can email me at:
sisterhulet@myldsmail.net
sisterhulet@myldsmail.net
To write a letter or send a package:
I'm now on Temple Square - send letters and goodies to:
Sister Julie Hulet
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
50 N West Temple St Rm BSVC
Salt Lake City, UT
84150-1006
Sister Julie Hulet
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
50 N West Temple St Rm BSVC
Salt Lake City, UT
84150-1006
© Copyright Sister Hulet's Mission. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
Oh.. I wondered! (not really... they have ridiculously good memories when it comes to old videos).